Sign up here to show your support for MANRS. You can become a participant if you meet these requirements:
1) You (or your company) support the MANRS Principles and implement at least one of the Expected Actions for the majority of your infrastructure. Implemented Actions are marked with a check box on the Participants page. “Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators” (“Coordination” in the form below) cannot be the only box checked; another Action must also be implemented. The four Actions are:
- Filtering – Prevent propagation of incorrect routing information.
- Anti-spoofing – Prevent traffic with spoofed source IP addresses.
- Coordination – Facilitate global operational communication and coordination between network operators.
- Global Validation – Facilitate validation of routing information on a global scale.
2) You become a Participant of MANRS, helping to maintain and improve the document, for example, by suggesting new Actions and maintaining an up-to-date list of references to Best Current Operational Practices (BCOPs) and other documents with more detailed implementation guidance.
This category is for network operators, or other entities acting in this role (e.g. a network equipment vendor running its own network infrastructure).
UPDATE: Unfortunately, due to a high level of spam submissions to our MANRS sign-up form, we have had to temporarily remove the online form until we can put appropriate anti-spam measures in place.
In the meantime, if you are interested in signing on to MANRS, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organization Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Website (preferably a page related to MANRS participation)
- AS number(s) of your network(s)
- Please indicate which of the Actions you have implemented – and then please provide detailed information about how each Action is implemented in your network, including controls and best practices used, as well as the explicit list of AS numbers where the Actions are implemented. This information will NOT be listed publicly. It is used only in our evaluation of potential participants.
- Global Validation
- Please also let us know how you learned about MANRS and whether you would like to be subscribed to the MANRS mailing list.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have our online form back online soon.
Thank you for your interest in participating. We will be in contact with you soon!
Note: The MANRS mailing list is for people interested in helping with the further development of the MANRS document and the overall Routing Resilience Manifesto initiative. Topics of discussion may include improvements to the web portal, development of new Actions, suggesting and developing supporting documentation, and general publicity/advocacy activities related to MANRS. All who want to help move the initiative forward are welcome to join!